UI/UX Product Designer
As a Product Designer, you will be integrated in our Project Management Department within the Product Design Team.
You will be involved in our Human-Centered Design process by creating the digital products of our bank throughout the entire product lifecycle.
We strive to offer the best experience for our client and your mission is to pursue our innovative, intuitive and above all customer oriented vision to provide our clients a unique banking experience.
Key Responsibilities :
- Explore multiple concepts and turn them into functional designs, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail and when to make low-fidelity sketches and prototypes.
- Demonstrate communication skills and articulate your design decisions to our stakeholders
- Participate actively to UX research activities and design workshops
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency within our internal Design System
- Work closely with development and business teams during projects
- You graduated from a design background with at least 3 years of experience in designing (both Interaction and Visual Design) web application.
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Invision,...)
- You understand value of Design System like Google Material or similar
- Strongly organized, autonomous and details-oriented
- You are continuously up to date with the latest UX trends
- You have an understanding in latest Front-End technologies
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and/or French
- You can demonstrate a portfolio including UI and UX design work
- Experience in the financial and banking sector is an asset
If you are a motivated Product Designer willing to bring your expertise to design the best in-class financial platform, don't hesitate to apply!