In this exciting role, you will be part of the IT Services team and responsible from the demand - / business analysis of new business requirements to the implementation of small and medium sized projects for our internal customers.
IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager
- Responsible for managing customer demands within the Tax & Legal / Advisory areas
- Responsible for leading workshops, analyzing business requirements and propose best technical solutions in close collaboration with IT-specialists and external partners
- Ability to understand, analyze and improve complex processes (BPMN)
- Gather and document requirements for technology solutions, functional & non-functional requirements
- Communicate requirements using alternative methods such as use cases, prototypes, data flow diagrams, etc.
- Management of digitization and innovation projects or initiatives according to classic and agile process methods
- Professional experience as a Business Analyst / IT Project Manager or equivalent, preferably within the financial industry
- Higher degree or further education in the field of business informatics
- Solid understanding of product ownership, agile and scrum principles
- Clear understanding of software development life cycle methodologies and documentation standards
- Experience with specification of custom solutions build on ServiceNow as well as good knowledge of M365 (SharePoint, Power Platform etc.) is an advantage
- Solid spoken and written in English and German is required
- Be passionate, motivated and entrepreneurial
IT Services is KPMG's internal IT organization and it employs more than 60 managers and staff in Switzerland in addition to outsourced services. The role is to support individual – and internal business units – productivity with the use of information technology. You will be a part of the IT Client relations organization and mainly be responsible for the Business Units Tax / Legal & Advisory, which is executing various digital transformation projects within KPMG Switzerland. You will be working with internal and external IT specialists and subject matter experts from different business lines
You can expect a great team spirit and a success-oriented working environment in an entrepreneurial, open minded, international and multicultural company.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.