We are looking for an IT System Analyst to join our office in Winterthur, Switzerland. As part of the IT team, you will be responsible for providing efficient and effective IT support on site for internal (international) users.
Zimmer Biomet is a global leading musculoskeletal medical device manufacturer. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people to live better lives.
IT SUPPORT ANALYST
The IT System Analyst provides professional solutions for complex IT problems and questions for internal users. Besides first and second level support, the focus will be on more complex support cases (problem management, third level support) and project work.
As IT System Analyst you will:
- Provide fast and competent technical support to complex IT problems and questions from users
- Build and maintain relationships with users and other experts
- Keep track using helpdesk tool of (the status of) issues assigned
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Use experience to identify patterns in incidents and resolve underlying structural problems
- Provide first and second level IT support both local language (German) and English
- Prioritize between project work and support tasks
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions”
You should apply if you have:
- Commercial or technical education with profound knowledge in computer systems and applications
- Further EDV education (PC-Supporter/in, SIZ) or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience as IT Support Analyst (2-3 years)
- You speak both German and English fluent
- Skilled at leading focused, friendly and efficient support conversations with end-users
- Communicative, initiative and customer oriented skills
- Ability to perform well under time pressure
Special expertise required
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- User Mgmt Tools
- Knowledge of MS Exchange, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, MS Access, MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of SAP and LAN Desk or other software distribution tools
- Office-based position
- Flexibility to travel to our office in Zug if it is needed
- Flexibility to work extra paid hours in case of IT emergency
Zimmer Biomet is a leading medical device manufacture. Together with healthcare professionals, we help millions of people to live better lives. At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in the "Power of Us", which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered and celebrate.