At Crowdhouse we are building a distributed and cloud based real estate investment platform that connects sellers with buyers of investment properties.
UX Writer/User Research Assistant | 40-60%
At Crowdhouse we are building a distributed and cloud based real estate investment platform that connects sellers with buyers of investment properties. Crowdhouse was born from a vision proposed in 2015 to make the real estate market more efficient, transparent and accessible for everyone.
You’ll work in our UX Services team to write innovative, memorable and compelling copy that helps users complete their tasks and connect to the Crowdhouse brand. The UX Writer/User Research Assistant will work with our staff UX Writer, contributing to shaping product experiences alongside engineers, designers, and marketers. In addition, this role will support our research team with qualitative research activities.
- Write and contribute to user interface content, e-mails, notifications, and property descriptions that are clear, concise, and consistent.
- Collaboration on the localization of our platform between German and English.
- Support research activities, including conducting usability testing, transcribing user feedback, and documenting for sharing of insights and findings.
- Understand and communicate complex product and business information via simple, effective written text.
- Contribute to and document a cohesive brand voice across our product ecosystem.
- Participate in evolving and improving our organizational workflow and processes
- You are already interested in the field of UX Writing and may have attended a workshop or conference on the topic. You should be familiar with the distinctions between UX writing, copywriting, technical writing, and marketing/advertising writing, and are keen to focus on writing for the user experience in-app and web development. You speak and write fluently in English and German. We are looking for someone living in Switzerland or planning to move and is open to working in our well-located office.