Data Quality Analyst
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in over 40 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Identify, prioritize, illustrate and fix data quality issues through data analysis and profiling;
- Implement data governance for respective data sets to improve data quality and availability;
- Plan, execute and oversee remediation efforts via data catalog, systems, processes, and the related projects;
- Implement automated measures to increase the quality of data and metadata;
- Support the implementation and adoption of the data catalog in the organization;
- Work closely with the IT and data management organization to drive data governance initiatives;
- Maintain & drive a master list of data quality issues, priorities, and status and keep stakeholders informed of issues as they arise;
- Partner with stakeholders to define and maintain data quality goals, standards, metrics, and processes;
- Support business in increasing data quality for their data sets;
- Produce training materials and train business users in using the data catalog & data quality tools;
- Understand, explain, and interact on complex topics with both business and technical teams;
- Contribute to the development of processes and best practices in delivering Data & Analytics solutions;
- Actively support and share knowledge across the extended Data & Analytics team.
- 4+ years experience data management, data governance;
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Finance or Information technology;
- Interest in and strong affinity with technology;
- Technical knowledge of data profiling, analysis, data cleansing, de-duplication and data quality measurements;
- Understanding of data management and data governance principles;
- Preferably Knowledge of Data Integration (ETL, Data Services) and an understanding of Private Markets;
- Driven personality with eagerness to solve problems, perform root cause analysis and improve processes;
- SQL and PowerBI expertise is required;
- Experience with data catalog solutions is a plus;
- Azure, Tableau, SSRS, Python, Alteryx or KNIME expertise is a plus;
- Fluency in English, German is a plus;
- Excellent presentation and communication (orally and written) skills.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
Lange Gasse 15 P.O. Box CH-4002 Basel, Switzerland