SIX is driving the transformation of financial markets, we are at the forefront of innovation and a passionate advocate for FinTech.
With offices in 33 locations, we have stood for innovation and stability on the global financial markets since 2008 but our roots go back to the 1930s. SIX provides technical infrastructure and services to banks and other international financial institutions. We run the stock exchanges in Zurich and Spain, offer global clearing and settlement services, sell financial information around the world and provide secure payment solutions to clients in Switzerland.
Senior IT & Security Risk Officer
In this position you will be a member of Corporate Security, the "2nd Line of Defense" in the Corporate Risk Organization.
- support and challenge our Business Unit IT in identifying, assessing and reporting IT and security risks and controls as a member of Corporate Security, the "2nd Line of Defense" in the Corporate Risk Organization
- overseeing and supporting the recurring group-wide IT control activities; Ensuring governance of the reported IT controls
- perform independent Project Assessments by challenging and evaluating the risk assessment of defined measures and demand additional measures if necessary
- critically review major IT & security incidents in cooperation with the responsible teams
- extensive experience in risk management, risk control, security management and audit or compliance within the financial services industry
- a strong IT background
- preferably training or certification in one of the following domains CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP. Knowledge of COBIT, PCI-DSS, ISO/IEC 2700x, ISF Standard of Good Practice is an advantage
- independence and responsibility with good planning and organizational skills
- single-minded with a quick mind and the passion to approach problems unconventionally and to deliver sustainable results
- very good written and spoken English and German