Cross-ING AG is a young and independent Swiss engineering company with headquarters in Winterthur Technopark and has further branches in Rotkreuz ZG, in Liestal BL, Zürich ZH and Chiasso TI.
Our passion is the result of teamwork but also professional methods and tools in technological development. You develop further not only through projects with innovative solutions but also through targeted training and specialization in our competence centers.
We are looking for an important customer an engineer in Ticino with immediate effect or by appointment:
Embedded Software Engineer
Responsible for the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain embedded firmware application for Datamars products
- Design and implement firmware applications for STM?? family or similar
- Applicationlevel programming of RFID systems, weighing indicators or other Datamars products in the portfolio
- Test Firmware using debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers
- Coordinate and manage tasks around real-time programming
- Investigate on quality issues and non-conformities
- Support Product management and if needed talk directly with customers on their needs
- BSc or MSc in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Minimum ? years of proven working experience in C, C++ for embedded systems
- Good understanding of real time operating systems, concept, design and patterns
- Good knowledge of common wireless communications protocols, such as Wi-Fi, BLE, BT classic
- Experience in Testing and Firmware quality assurance incl. Real time debugging
- Knowledge of digital electronics, ideally STM?? microprocessor family
- Good understanding of MATLAB is a plus
- Good communication skills, team player, pro-active, experience in leading projects
- Knowledge of IoT technologies, low power network and low power devices is a plus
- Experience in Embedded Linux programming and maintenance is a plus
- Experience on RFID protocols and especially UHF is a plus
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Willingness to travel occasionally
What we offer
- Possibility to be exposed to an international environment in a company with excellent reputation
- Possibility to develop competencies in product development and project management
- Dynamic and young work environment
Bring your talent to successful development with us and benefit from attractive, success-based conditions.
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (electronically) with photo to hr_sud@cross-ING.ch.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at +41 91 600 02 50 or +41 79 533 01 88.