SharePoint Specialist / ICT System Administrator 80 - 100%
Feel the Rado difference - Material is the differentiating factor. Together, we want to be the pioneer in the watch industry and continue challenging the future with our innovative designs and high-tech materials that give Rado watches its unique appeal and character.
As SharePoint Specialist / ICT System Administrator, you are our O365 expert. You implement complex use cases from a technical but also functional point of view and optimize the use of the Microsoft Power Platform.
You are also responsible for our internal network and our servers in terms of support and maintenance. You participate in or lead projects to optimize our infrastructure. Furthermore, you support our IT supporters with your specialist knowledge in case of problems.
As part of a small IT operations team, you will also assist in our helpdesk as needed to ensure business continuity and user satisfaction.
- SharePoint Management
- Implementation of business cases with O365 and the Power Platform
- Server support, maintenance, troubleshooting and back-ups
- Network maintenance, support and inventory
- Managing infrastructure lifecycle, upgrading and modernizing infrastructure
- Participation or management of projects
- Fileshare administration and maintenance
- User group administration with Active Directory and SCCM
- Installation and configuration of Windows with SCCM
- 2nd level support
- High user / customer, quality and service orientation
- Curious and eager to learn personality
- Team player
- Very good analytical, conceptual and communication skills
- Accurate, customer-oriented and independent way of working
- Resilient, reliable, proactive and winning doer type
- Completed computer science or technical education with continuing education in IT
- Proven experience or certification in configuring SharePoint / SharePoint Online sites as well as the Power Platform
- Experience with SCCM and Active Directory as well as the maintenance and renewal of network components in a corporate network
- Work experience of 5 years
- German or French native speaker with very good knowledge of the other language
- Very good knowledge of English
Rado Uhren AG
CH-2543 Lengnau BE
+41 32 655 62 47