AEM Front end developer
For our client, Swiss bank, we are looking for a AEM Front end developer to join the global team with presence in India, Zurich and US.
Role: AEM Front end developer
Duration: 6 Months
Start date: Asap
Overview of business area or project:
- Develop global digital client experience platforms, providing but not limited to a global website, fund platform, campaign platform, and a new digital client servicing capability.
- Leverage and scale up globally AM Digital client experience platforms to address global needs.
- Expand client outreach use cases and further digitize client interaction touchpoints, incl. API capabilities for data sharing
- Prepare thorough architectural for a uniformed target decision on key AM platforms (reporting, portal)
The responsibilities of the AEM Front end developer include:
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts, software architects and IT professionals to implement Adobe Experience solutions.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap.
- Customize the system to meet the business needs of the company.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the digital architecture.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
Overview of the department / team (team size, backgrounds, personalities …):
Currently team is a global team with presence in India, Zurich and US. New CRM solution will support the business globally in APAC, Americas and CH/EMEA regions.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
Zurich cs location access is restricted to only Zurich resources. In certain cases, there are chances that you will get limited support from team outside Zurich.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience in IT and at least, 5+ years of professional experience with hands-on development building websites, CMS solutions.
- 5+ years of Adobe Experience Manager Front-End design and Development (preferred AEM 6.5 version experience)
- Expert in UI development including knowledge of UX best practices and pattern library development
- Ability to lead FE discovery workshops with the ability to understand and articulate business needs and translate specs them into technical details relevant to UI development in the context of AEM.
- Experience in working alongside software developers and architects, UX / UI visual designers and architects, and product developers.
- Experience in Slice, mark-up, and script interfaces and content on content managed, responsive websites / systems that work flawlessly on desktop, tablet, phone, and other devices
- Experience in creating events and listeners on content and interaction to produce meaningful reporting (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, and other conversion tags)
- Proficiency with WCAG guidelines and Web Accessibility development practices
- Experience with cross browser/device responsive development
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development practices
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Ecosystem
- Understanding CRM systems will be a plus