- 60 - 100%
Have you already gained some hands-on experience in requirements engineering over the past few years? Are you now looking for a new environment in which you cannot only apply what you have learnt, but…
Requirements Engineer Public Sector
Have you already gained some hands-on experience in requirements engineering over the past few years? Are you now looking for a new environment in which you cannot only apply what you have learnt, but also deepen and expand your knowledge? Then, this role could be your next career step! We are looking for a Requirements Engineer to join our team in Bern (80-100%).
As part of an interdisciplinary and international project team, you will play a fundamental role in the development of various customized software solutions in the field of Public Sector in an agile setting. In doing so, you will take on the following tasks:
- Close exchange with customers to identify opportunities
- Description of business use cases and generation of business benefits in cooperation with the customer
- Analyze the overall context of business processes and organizational structures
- Evaluate and validate operational solutions against project specifications
- Participate in the complete lifecycle of a new software application or functionality
- Analyze business requirements
- Develop specifications, functional solution concepts and solution designs in close cooperation with the respective software architects, developers and UX designers
- Active participation in the implementation of the solution design during the complete development process
- Competent contact person for support cases for all involved stakeholders
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders on change requests and support cases
- Degree in computer science or business informatics (ETH, university, university of applied sciences)
- 3-5 years of experience in requirements engineering
- Certifications in requirements engineering (IREB, CBAP, CCBA, CPRE, etc.) or a completed CAS in business requirements engineering are an advantage
- Ideally practical experience with agile methods such as SAFe and Scrum
- Problem solving skills, very good communication skills, service as well as customer oriented way of thinking and working
- (Self-)initiative, ambition, independence as well as team player mentality
- Excellent German and English skills, both written and spoken
We are the sharp-minded IT experts who tackle the trickiest software and security challenges. With more than 630 employees in our locations in Zurich (HQ), Bern, Lausanne, Budapest, Lisbon, Singapore, and Ho Chi Minh City, we make the digital business of our clients work.
As a great team, we empower each other to share, grow and succeed. The unique Adnovum spirit across locations stands for helping each other at any time, having an open door and contributing to an appreciating and trustful atmosphere. We always enjoy having a laugh, a coffee or a drink together!
Apart from our unique «one Adnovum» spirit, we offer a solution-oriented engineering culture with flat hierarchies, which gives you the opportunity to contribute with your opinions and ideas. We embrace flexible working, like the possibility to work part-time and a hybrid work model. Your continuous education and development are key to us. Therefore, we actively encourage and support individual training opportunities.
For data privacy reasons, we only accept applications submitted via our online portal. Applications received by e-mail cannot be processed. Thank you for your understanding.
Adnovum accepts only direct applications. Any applications submitted by recruitment agencies without contractual agreement will be treated as direct applications.