Junior Software Engineer
We're looking for talented Junior Software Engineers readyto become the tomorrow's rockstars in the leading online bank in Switzerland fromautumn 2022.
As a Junior Software Engineeryou'll join our Tech Talent Academy where you'll be trained inbest practicesof the industry and in our architecture and business domains. You will gettraining sessions provided by our Seniors and Principals Engineers and you will be able tocontribute to real world and challenging projects, before joining one of our 20+ business teams.
Your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Be curious and self-learner
- Implement efficient and reliable codethat complies with best practices and quality guidelines of Swissquote's standards
- Participate to the execution of real world projects and their rollout to production
- Attend several in-class training and workshops to get up to speed with SQ technical and business processes and tooling
- Enthusiastic about joining a challenging and innovative environment, you are passionate about information technologies and you thrive on doing what it takes to deliver projects
- At least a basic knowledge of Java development, good knowledge of at least 1 OO language.
- Familiarity with SQL & RDBMS
- Understanding of internet communication protocols (HTTP/TCP) and webservers
- Ready to work in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in English, French an asset
- Knowledge of FE development(ReactJS, Typescript/JS, CSS3, HTML5)
- Banking concepts understanding
- Familiarity withSpring, Hibernate and Maven
- Understanding of Scrum or other Agile methodologies
A BANK THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE ONE
Locatednear Genevaand the lake, our Headquarters gathers600of our employees: young (34 years oldaverage), multicultural (50 nationalities) and wearing what suits them best. You will find a friendly atmosphere in an open and inclusive environment. Spacious offices,home-officepolicy,outdoor terrace,sportsclubsand even... areal Pubfor after-work moments.