Global Project Lead SAP S/4Hana Transformation (m/f/d)
At GF, we see our company as a forward-thinking leader in our field. Since 1802, we have been embracing innovations and sustainable solutions of the highest quality that add value to people's lives around the globe.
- Manage and execute the global SAP S/4 Hana transformation project
- Lead the divisional S/4 Hana team and work with external partners, corporate and other cross-divisional resources
- Create detailed project plans, ensure project milestones and project targets are met in time, quality, and budget
- Monitor project progress, highlight anticipated issues or slippage and formulate recovery plans or assess the impact if not recoverable, and escalate as appropriate
- Ensure business and solution landscape requirements are met
- Ensure business processes are harmonized, standardized, and implemented in line with SAP/ERP best practice
- Provide project leadership, work direction and motivate team members and others to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science, or comparable
- 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 7 or more years managing complex, multi-national and large-scale SAP or other ERP projects
- Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is desired
- Experience in process harmonization, end to end processes, and best practices
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, open and creative mindset, holistic thinking
- Highly experienced motivator and team coach with strong cooperation skills
- A high degree of personal responsibility, independence, and confident demeanor
- Goal orientation, flexibility, and ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in English, good German knowledge would be a plus
- Eligible to work in Switzerland and willing to travel (approx. 15 %)
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
The independent employee counseling service at GF is available to all employees for both private and professional concerns.
Flexible working conditions
Wherever possible we offer flexible working hours as well as the possibility to work remotely.
We provide free parking spaces for all employees.
Very attractive pension scheme
GF offers all employees an excellent pension plan.
Talent Acquisition Manager
+41 52 631 37 86
GF Piping Systems is the world's leading supplier of piping systems. We enable the safe and sustainable transport of fluids. Our business is driven by industry-leading sustainability levels, innovation through digital solutions and investment in a culture based on performance, learning and caring.