Global SAP Technology & Integration Architect (f/m/d)
At GF, we see our company as a forward-thinking leader in our field. Since 1802, we have been embracing innovations and sustainable solutions of the highest quality that add value to people's lives around the globe.
- Build and evolve our future IT SAP landscape with a strong focus on innovative and scalable platforms
- Define a migration strategy and transform our current SAP IT landscape
- Enhancement of technical architecture, including the development of roadmaps, operational concepts, change control standards etc.
- Work together with Solution Architects to understand and translate solution architecture into technical architecture, enforce standardization/ harmonization and ensure availability, recovery including SLAs and KPIs
- Derive and establish a suitable change and release management strategy for current and future SAP platforms as well as plan and execute upgrades
- Leading assigned IT projects as IT (sub) project manager within the S/4HANA transformation program and other projects
- Steering of external partners & support in daily business
- Ensure integration of SAP platforms and 3rd party tools with common SAP technologies (SAP Integration Suite, PI/PO, BTP, etc.)
- Maintain and monitor end-to-end integrity of SAP platforms/solutions with special attention to future-proof integration architecture
- Academic degree related to IT or similar qualification
- Extensive working experience in designing, building and operating SAP platforms/architectures including integration/interfaces
- Good knowledge in S/4 HANA architecture and SAP cloud products (FIORI, ODATA, CDS views, etc.)
- Depth knowledge in integration technologies of SAP platforms/system (PO, CPI, BTP)
- 10+ yrs. experience with enterprise-level ERP environment architecture and design
- 5+ yrs. experience within the SAP technical architecture, including work in multi-national and multi-company environments
- Strong focus to push standardized, harmonized and automated solutions
- Ability to prioritize and work independently, flexible, efficiently and target oriented with excellent time management skills and hands-on mentality
- Reliable, personal resilient, high sense of responsibility and ability to work globally with multiple different cultures in a professional, friendly and confident manner
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present complex IT issues in a way that is appropriate for the target group and to win others over to your plans - fluent in German and English
- Project Management experience preferred
- Enthusiastic team player who wants to actively shape IT and feels comfortable in a dynamic environment
Clear vision and purpose
"We are a sustainability and innovation leader providing superior customer value" is our vision and this is what guides us. Our purpose "becoming better every day - since 1802" is what inspires us in our daily work.
Sustainability and innovation focus
We have high sustainability and innovation goals. Let's work towards a sustainable future together.
Excellent learning tools
At GF we provide development opportunities for everyone. We offer global learning tools as well as trainings and specialized courses.
Great career opportunities
GF as a global acting company provides many opportunities regarding career growth. We also offer a dedicated talent management process (MyNextBigStep@GF) to boost your career.
+41 52 631 11 11