Office IT Technician 100%
Salt Mobile SA
We are looking for talented people who share our interests and values. Do you focus on the essential and do what you say? Do you try to make things simple and dare to be original in what you say and do? And most of all, do you excel in providing exceptional service every day?
Office IT Technician 100%
As a member of the Office IT Team, you will provide 2nd and 3rd level IT support to internal and external users. You will be responsible to interact with internal and external partners and provide IT support for all our offices as well as all our stores across the whole country and abroad. Additionally, you will participate in many very interesting projects such as SW and HW migrations, network equipment replacements, software integrations and you will participate in the establishment of our future work environment.
We are looking for an expert in the field of office IT and your duties are:
- Prepare computers/laptops/phones and all relevant business applications for new users.
- Setup new infrastructure elements such as printers, video conference systems, cisco switches and routers, cash systems and many other tools
- Provide coaching and mentoring on the functionality, applicability and usability to all users
- Search for opportunities to improve current processes and tools provided to end users
- Write and update technical documents and procedures or user guidelines whenever necessary
- Provide necessary information to the IT Service Desk to improve the handling of incidents and requests
- Work on-site and remotely to identify, troubleshoot, resolve and document technical incidents encountered by our users
- Support users and troubleshoot issues via the phone and desk-side all over Switzerland and abroad
- Update our Asset Management database and ensure a proper allocation of spare assets
- Deploy software packages and security packages to client computers
- Work on IT projects and special tasks within the Office IT team
What you bring
- Degree in Information technology or equivalent with minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate IT support domain
- Microsoft Certificates (e.g. MCSE) and able to understand and use Microsoft server tools such as active directory, GPO, DNS, DHCP, SCCM, MDT, print / file servers and others
- Knowledge on IT network elements such as Cisco switches, routers and firewalls and knowledge on Java / Visual Basic scripting
- Knowledge in end users hardware and software
- Ability to learn and assimilate new processes and concepts quickly
- Drivers license
- Fluent in English as well as in French
What we offer
- An exciting and dynamic environment with a unique start-up corporate culture where proactivity and personal commitment are highly valued
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Attractive Pension Fund conditions
- Diverse and several fringe benefits
Always dreamed of having a job in a diverse and refreshing environment? Then we really need to meet. Please apply online (we only accept online applications).