API Support Engineer 80% - 100%
MF Group AG
- 80 - 100%
Direct applications are preferred.
MF Group is a Swiss market leader in the Buy Now Pay Later universe, with a monthly transaction volume of more than 50 million of Swiss Francs.
MF Group services allow 14 million customers to pay by invoice goods and services using MF Group payment methods. More than 3000 merchants in Europe benefit of our partnership.
Our systems must support
- ~ 500'000 transactions/month
- ~ 600'000 invoices/month
- ~ 250 requests/minute
We develop payment products that help our merchants and partners to grow and scale their business and at the same time provide the consumers with flexible and easy financial services that they can rely on.
To further drive our growth, we seek an API support engineer who will contribute to our mission of being a company that scales sustainably.
As an API support engineer you will be responsible to manage new merchants on-boarding and provide technical support to our merchants and account managers. You will be the liaison between merchants and our internal teams.
API Support Engineer 80% - 100%
What will be your challenge in the role
- Support account managers in defining and planning new merchants on-boarding
- Support merchant in the testing phase of our systems API
- Contribute in documenting our systems API
- Assist in integrating our products with merchant's ones
- Utilize scripts and set up merchant testing phases with Postman
- Handle incident reports from monitoring to resolution
- Analyze business reports
- Document manual procedures
- Manage technical emergencies
- Be a point of escalation for other specialists (e.g. customers, account managers, risk team, engineers)
What you need to succeed in the role
- Very good communication skills
- Patience, curiosity and ability to work under stress
- Pro-activity in proposing solutions
- Understanding of source code (e.g. Java)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of API standards and protocols such as SOAP, XML, REST, JSON, etc
- German C1 (it will be the usual language for communicating with merchants and account managers)
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Experience in supporting merchants on-boarding
- Experience in API documentation and definition
- Experience with troubleshooting and diagnosing problems
What we offer
- An agile working environment where value is delivered every couple of days
- The opportunity to support critical systems that handle tens of thousands of millions of francs per month and are expected to be available 24/7
- We want to grow together: we support your development with trainings from the Bertelsmann University (through e-learning platforms as Coursera, Udacity, Harvard Business School, etc) and individual training opportunities
- For more flexibility and freedom we offer you modern workplace models with about 40% Mobile Office
- A lunch-check card to buy your meals with 50% discount (the other 50% is on us!)
- A Reka card to enjoy your bonus in your spare time
- Half the price of your public transportation pass is on us
- Nice places to jog around (shower in the office!)
- Free coffee, tea, fruit and snacks! And if you love to bring your home-made meal, in our office you will find a complete kitchen with microwaves, dishwasher, fridges, etc.
Frau Katharina Heeb
HR & Office Manager
058 806 06 06