Credit Analyst Asset LTV (Ref. 2308)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
As a Credit Analyst Asset LTV in Geneva you are a flexible and ambitious person, interested in asset evaluation and financial market developments not shy to handle and process large amount of data in an efficient manner. Also you provide important support for the Lombard credit business of the Bank by ensuring the correctness of the input to the lending rules and focusing on important developments on the financial markets.
- Performing a thorough risk assessment of underlying assets in Lombard transactions
- Monitoring of market movements and news on asset classes and analysis of potential impact on Lombard Portfolio.
- Monitoring & control of loan-to-value levels/rules, propose improvements and help maintaining data quality in IT systems.
- Maintenance and development of models and databases for the team
- Participate in "change" or IT projects / prepare specifications for IT implementation projects and perform testing
- Maintain an on-going working relationship with other units of the Bank such as Trading, Products, Relationship Managers, Legal & Compliance Department
- University degree in Economics or Finance or simmilar, such as CFA, CAIA of FRM as a plus
- 3 to 5 years of practical experience in the field of Lombard lending or credit analyst role is required
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, and knowledge in Bloomberg is an advantage
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL DWH is a plus
- Ability to weigh problems and set priorities
- Experience in working in demanding environments and natrual ability to take responsibility
- Fluency in English is a must, French and German is an advantage
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.