- Work in challenging, international and fast paced SAP transformation programs focusing on strategy selection, design and implementation of the newest SAP solutions like S/4HANA and S/4HANA Central Finance.
- Analyze our client's finance and controlling business processes, evaluate the best use of SAP solutions and, advise our clients on design and implementation of best-practice SAP finance and controlling solutions.
- Acquire a broad range of technical and soft skills through on the job and off the job trainings.
- Part of a growing, dynamic team blending SAP innovation and industry expertise.
- Thrive in an environment committed to teamwork, trust and mutual support.
Senior Associate for Finance Transformation with SAP
- Degree (bachelor / master / diploma) preferred in business, IT, engineering or business information systems or digital discipline. Preferably you focused and specialized on finance/controlling during your primarily and further education.
- 2 or more years of experience in process consulting and implementation of SAP Finance and Controlling solutions. It is beneficial if you have already first experience with S/4HANA.
- Experience in specific SAP Finance modules and a profound understanding of related business processes.
- Strong analytical skills with a "can do" attitude, fluent in English and German. Any other languages are a plus.
- Flexible to work on engagements in Switzerland and/or abroad.
PwC Switzerland is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland. As an independent member of the international PwC network, we help organisations and individuals to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes in the areas of assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zurich