Application Manager / Architect E-CAD
- 80 - 100%
Application Manager / Architect E-CAD
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: to be defined / as soon as possible
Every day, billions of people encounter Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility, and more. Our technologies are in your smartphone, solar panels, diapers, lipstick, banknotes, the foods you eat, and the vehicles you drive. We strive to create innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe, and sustainable solutions.
As an Application Manager/Architect E-CAD (all genders) you will be responsible for the technical redesign of the E-CAD IT architecture for the product development at Bühler.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
Become a member of the Bühler family now!
- Conceptual design of a new IT architecture for mechatronic product development with a strong focus on E-CAD systems
- Joint IT-Platform strategy development for worldwide Automation
- Hardware Planning with business E-CAD program manager
- Harmonization of the existing E-CAD environments
- Responsibility for the E-CAD applications for product development process
- Support in setting up a new E-CAD operations and support organization (India)
- Identifying and receiving application optimizations as well as creating solution concepts and planning their implementation in E-CAD (change management)
- Configuring the E-CAD application or coordinating the implementation of application adjustments with external partners
- Coordination of application changes with the IT operations organization (in Switzerland and India)
- Development of system and release management documentation and corresponding communication
- (Partial) project management of application projects in the context of release management
- Opportunity to become an expert and recognized member of the worldwide Automation community at Bühler
- Degree from a university of applied science in engineering, automation, or equivalent professional track record
- Very good knowledge of the E-CAD application
- Comprehensive understanding of the product development process
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Understands how to be systematic and methodical in approach
- Strong process thinking, conceptual skills, analytical reasoning ability
- Ability to quickly understand the big picture and suggest practical, manageable solutions
- Experience with facilitating workshops and application support
- Independent worker with a high level of quality awareness
- Acts as a service provider and maintains a good relationship with clients and suppliers
- Able to work cross-functionally in a global context with different teams
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- Perseverance with persuasiveness and an appropriate style of assertiveness
- Willingness to travel internationally from time to time
- International and diverse work environment
- Great team spirits and modern working tools
- Learning & development benefits
- Profit sharing
- Resumé, Motivation Letter, Certificates and Diplomas, Testimonials
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Senior Recruiting Managress