In this exciting role you will leverage your Business Intelligence (BI) and analytical skills to support strategic business initiatives and deliver data insights across multiple functions. You will have the opportunity to be part in shaping the bank's strategy by strongly supporting the decision-making process.
Business Intelligence analyst / Data engineer
- Support key transformation and business projects in the context of BI and Data Warehouse (DWH), including gathering business requirements, data modelling, implementation of Key Performance Indicators
- Leverage the data available and transform it into business insights and reporting
- Participate actively in the design and modelling of smarter data
- Identify opportunities to optimize and automate processes across the Bank
- Ensure the availability, integrity and quality of the data
- Contribute to the controllership and governance of BI & DWH
- Cooperate closely with business, IT and offshore teams
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other numerical discipline
- 1 to 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence or Data warehousing or as a Business analyst
- Strong background with relational databases, data modelling and advanced SQL knowledge
- Hands on experience with BI / reporting tools such as Business Objects
- Good understanding of ETL processes is an advantage
- Exposure to analytical/statistical programming languages such as R, SAS, etc. is an advantage
- Business focused, solution oriented, analytical and structured mindset
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of German is an advantage
Cembra Money Bank AG is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with these products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products. Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Group has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,600 car dealers. Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 800 employees from 38 nations and more than 830,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.