* Responsible for the independent execution of securities reconciliations
* Manage all types of enquiries from internal business partners and external stakeholders
* Independent analysis of root cause to continually improve efficiency of reconciliations and reduce risk
* Expand client relationships and improve client services through daily interaction and small change delivery
For the role Reconciliation specialist, we are looking for new colleagues for various and challenging tasks in Team Global Reconciliation Utility Schaffhausen. Are you an innovative person? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiency to constantly drive performance? Your daily tasks ask for a strong client focus, quality and continuous improvement. Then you are precisely the person we are looking for!
Your experience and skills
* Efficient, accurate working style, enthusiastic, able to work in a team, reliable and with service-orientated mindset
* Willing to learn new technologies and expand expertise/know-how in various business areas
* Strong analytical skills and interconnected thinking
* High resilience
* Knowledge of reconciliation processes including experience of securities processing (Asset proofing / Position vs transaction reconciliations / Security Linking / Migration Break Management)
* Additional exposure to other operation departments: finance, accounting, payments, client onboarding, tax reporting and/or change roles preferred
* Fluent in German and English, French/Italian a plus; and passionate for technical aspects (macros, robotics) a positive
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Take the next step
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.