We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer for the One Investment Platform of UBS. The platform is a strategic solution at UBS for investment products and client portfolios management in Switzerland, EMEA, and APAC. The system is a multi-tier resilient enterprise cluster implemented with a mix of open source, vendor, and UBS proprietary technologies (15+ applications, RHEL, Solaris x86, Oracle).
We're looking for someone like that to help us
* Master state-of-the-art technologies within a complex business domain
* Develop, test and handover to production new functionality
* Improves continuously quality and performance
* Provide 3rd Line Support of production environments
* Work close together within the team
* Total Wealth Advice (TWA) is a multinational organization inside UBS responsible for building and supporting the One Investment Platform, with the core team in Switzerland.
* You will work in the Investment Management Instruments Team (IMI).
* You will be a part of an agile team of professionals, working in a close collaboration with Portfolio Management Business
* It is a very demanding, fast paced, and exciting environment.
Your experience and skills
* An experienced professional with the attitude of getting things done
* A motivated top performer with the ability to focus on what matters the most
* A highly responsible and reliable team player
* Able to efficiently handle stressful situations
You have understanding, expertise, and extensive hands-on experience with
* Core Java 8 and Oracle JVM
* Unix environment (Solaris and RHEL) and Unix Shell Scripting
* Building and supporting multi-tier software systems in complex environments, preferably UBS
* Production support and monitoring
You understand and can work with
* Java EE stack, including Tomcat, JPA, JAX-WS/JAX-RS, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC
* Enterprise data and messaging technology, including Oracle, MQ, Elastic Search, Kafka, Apache Ignite
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS HR Recruiting Switzerland