Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros. worldline.com
As a Senior Architect on the e2e Acquiring Processing team, you enable the timely and high quality implementation of future capabilities across our systems while ensuring complexity is kept low. You refine and adapt the Target Application Landscape for multiple on-going platform consolidations and M&A integrations whilst ensuring that the existing business continues to run smoothly.
During pre-sales phases, you define innovative solutions that are of a high quality, and cost efficient.
- Define innovative architectural concepts and solutions in a complex environment for new customer requests, M&A consolidation and product developments initiatives
- Contribute and refine target application landscape / roadmap
- Provide clear, comprehensive and complete bases for decisions
- Support sales during pre-sales phases
- Collaborate with different stakeholder e.g. requirements engineering, management, product management
- Degree (FH / University), preferably in computer science or engineering
- Proven track record as Business/Application Architect, Business Analyst or Business Requirements Engineer
- Experience in Financial/Payment industry would be a plus
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software
- Quick thinking, team player, high level of initiative
- Fluent in English and good understanding of German language
Worldline SIX Payment Services AG, Hardturmstr. 201, 8005 Zurich. For any questions, please contact Rebecca Blatz, Tel +49 (0) 211 3995 1851