Is a global leader in high quality component and systems manufacturing. As a global organization, they keep close to their customers and partners worldwide with sales, design and manufacturing facilities across three continents. We have an excellent opportunity for an IT ERP Project Manager to join our team of professionals in Switzerland.
You as our new Project Manager will be responsible for the successfull introduction and roll-out.
- You develop a detailed project plan according to the catalog of requirements and identify task dependencies and possible critical points
- You identify and plan the required resources
- You coordinate activities, monitor ongoing progress, based on the project plan, and set priorities to ensure smooth implementation
- You have the schedule and the costs versus budget under control
- You coordinate, manage and monitor the project staff to ensure each milestone of the individual project phases.
- You are the interface between suppliers – the CIO - and the project team
- Through your active communication with all team members, you know the current state at all times and you can quickly identify and solve problems
- MSc / BSc in Business Information Technology or equivalent experience required
- ERP MS Dynamics 365-related knowledge is an advantage
- Min. 6-10 years of experience as an ERP Project Manager in an international, industrial environment with in-depth experience/understanding of business processes in the following modules: Manufacturing – Assembly – Procurement – Engineering – Warehouse – Sales – Quality – Finance / HR
- You are used to work under pressure
- Ability to manage/lead the project members
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You have strong project and time management
If we have piqued your interest in this exciting challenge with an interesting future perspective, please apply online to Mr. Marco Wagner (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to meeting you soon in person and guarantee you absolute discretion.