For our international medical partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Business Analyst for one year with option for extension.
For Roche Diagnostics you will be responsible for bringing existing requirements for the process automation of a recently installed production line for discrete manufacturing down to a minimal viable product as close as possible to MES standard functionality. Background is that the current requirements, derived from user stories have turned out to be not focused enough and the complexity introduced by a free specification not considering actual standard capabilities have added unnecessary complexity.
Be aware this position is a split position and in the beginning there is on site work required in Rotkreuz, with an extension the work location might be changed to Kaiseraugst with a possible discussion of increasing the home office part.
- Challenge status quo and existing requirements for an ongoing MES project of a discrete manufacturing product line
- Simplify these requirements to use as much basic MES functionality as possible
- GxP/CSV experience
- Requirements elicitation, analysis and management in the context of MES
- Workshop and meeting organization, preparation and execution
- Backlog creation and management using appropriate tools (like SNOW, Jira, Miro and G Suite)
- Creation and management of User stories to ensure incremental value delivery
- Gather requirements what is really needed for the technical process
- Shape those requirements so that they can be covered by MES standard functionality wherever possible
- Min. 5-7+ years of experience as Business Analyst, preferred in the discrete manufacturing industry or regulated industry
- Experience in business partnering, ability to quickly learn new business domains, requirements elicitation and management, business process analysis and design, usability and the ability to facilitate workshops
- Strong and hands on knowledge of MES in a GxP manufacturing environment is a MUST
- Strong hands on CSV experience and SAP ERP Interface know how
- Strong internal and external Stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills with different levels of stakeholders
- Proactive Mindset and solution oriented, self driven personality who can take over ownership in an agile environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to Haves
- Roche Background
- Experience with agile methodologies in a project environment
- German speaking
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today.
We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!
Administration / Verkauf / Einkauf