At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a Senior Business Analyst E-Commerce
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Work with the Product Owners and Solution Architects to specify new E-Commerce platform functionalities and processes for the websites as well as the interfaces between backend systems
- Provide process and technical consulting during demand identification and qualification
- Act as the lead interface for requirements gathering for business projects
- Create and manage standardized requirements specifications in both technical and user friendly language, continuously analyzing and verifying requirements throughout the project life cycle
- Define use cases, user stories and acceptance criteria for new IT solutions using investigation techniques like interviews, workshops, quantitative approaches, etc...
- Support business requirement specification process when requested by business partner
- Clearly describe and define complete business requirements (functional, non-functional and organizational) for new demands
- Support the Key User in describing and standardizing demands
- Translation of conceptual user requirements into functional requirements
- Create ad hoc process models, specifications, diagram and charts when necessary to provide direction to developers and or the project team
- Work with Solution Architects to create and maintain the current and target business architecture (Content: basic components, design principles, functions of different levels and the naming of functions, and others)
- Continuously improve Vorwerk's requirements specification approach in alignment with agile transition
- 8+ years of experience with business and technical requirements analysis, elicitation, modelling, verification and methodology development in IT related projects
- Experienced in writing business feasibility reports and undertaking presentations
- Demonstrated technical expertise with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential trade-offs; able to translate business needs to clear technical requirements and to communicate technical concepts to business users
- Experience and knowledge in Agile development and SCRUM
- Experience of SAP Commerce (Hybris) is mandatory
- Knowledge of E-commerce and CMS platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe AEM is a plus
- Experience in website optimization (performance and SEO)
- Experience working in a team oriented, collaborative international environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills in English and of at least one other language (German, French, Spanish, Italian) are mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills, as well as analytical and effective problem-solving skills are essential
- Always demonstrates Leadership in his/her assignments, is able to engage a team towards ambitious goals
- Ability to travel up to 20%
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG