The successful candidate will become the second member of the internal IT team to help configure, maintain and enhance IT system services and tools to best support the growing user base. The candidate will work with various departments and developers to enhance IT solutions for better scalability and efficiency. Work requires swift response in troubleshooting end-user issues, setting up computers and user accounts, proactively monitoring servers, and taking appropriate action to prevent service interruptions.
The global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems, Verity enables zero-error warehousing for big box retailers, third-party logistics providers, and manufacturers, with our integrated inventory tracking system. Verity counts 3PL giant DSV and IKEA among their current client base. Our live events solutions help create stunning effects for top names in the entertainment industry like Drake, Céline Dion, Metallica, and Cirque du Soleil. We continuously reach beyond existing limitations to rethink, reimagine, and rework the role of robotics in the world today.
Come help us break new boundaries for drone systems and technologies!
What you’ll do
- Internal IT systems ownership (on-premise and in the cloud)
- Monitoring and maintenance of servers (Windows and Linux)
- Microsoft 365 solutions and services administration (AD, Exchange, Teams, SharePoint)
- IT support for end-users on Windows and Linux OS (macOS is a plus)
- IT stock management
- Windows and Linux OS deployment
- Engagement in local IT projects (testing, coordination and deployment)
- Depending on the candidate profile, additional responsibilities include troubleshooting WiFi issues for the industrial product system on the client sites
What you bring
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS (macOS is a plus)
- Good knowledge with Network, storage and VMware environment (strong network skills is a plus)
- Good understanding in Security (access control, policies, patching, Firewall)
- Scripting experience is a plus (PowerShell, bash, etc.)
- Microsoft Azure is a plus
Who you are
- Structured, detail-oriented working method with a high sense of responsibility
- Team player with problem-solving competence, capable of working autonomously
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals and ensure IT support
Why you’ll love Verity
We are a great (and growing) team.
At Verity, you’ll be surrounded by team members who are passionate about applying cutting-edge technology to solve some of today’s most fascinating challenges. Our team represents more than 20 nationalities, a variety of advanced degrees, and experience at some of today’s most innovative companies.
We think big.
We know that our employees are the key to our success. We are big thinkers—creative problem solvers who share a total commitment to client success. And we believe in the importance of balancing practical experience with honed skill and higher education.
We have an engineering culture.
70% of our team—including our leadership team—are engineers. No matter what your role at Verity, you’ll enjoy our solution-oriented engineering culture that features flat hierarchies, an open-door policy, and a focus on mutual trust and joint responsibility.
We deliver cutting-edge technologies.
To solve some of today’s most complex challenges, we combine mechanical, electrical, and software engineering with sophisticated algorithms and machine learning. Our solutions encompass everything from embedded applications, to cloud microservices, to complete, innovative autonomous drone systems—that work.
We offer exceptional quality of life.
The picturesque mountains near our Zürich headquarters will take your breath away, but the view is just the beginning. Over the past 20 years, the city of Zurich has been ranked in 1st or 2nd place as the "worldwide quality of living city." We also offer flexible working hours, competitive benefits, and regular events and activities to constantly strengthen our Verity community.
We are growing—fast!
Named one of the 25 most-promising Swiss scale-ups in 2020, we are expanding our solutions, extending our markets, and growing our team. Headed by founder and CEO, Raffaello D’Andrea (of Kiva Systems/Amazon Robotics fame), our team has decades of experience building success from the ground up—and creating disruptive solutions that make a mark on the world.
Are you ready for a great adventure?
Learn more about who we are, what we do, and how we think at www.verity.ch.