Manager in Data & Analytics Specialist with "Data Warehousing in Azure"
- You have at least 5+ years experience in data management / information engineering.
- You have at least 1-2 years experience in cloud data engineering and completed at least one project with Azure Data Factory.
- You have proven interest and experience in cloud architecture / data warehouse solution design.
- You have excellent database and SQL / data analysis skills.
- You are familiar with data lakes, Spark and big data frameworks.
- You have experience translating business requirements into technical requirements.
- You will lead workstreams and manage team members / junior developers as part of projects.
- You understand, how to setup agile ways of working with distributed team and integrate in our clients governance.
- You have a higher-education degree in computer science (HF/FH), Microsoft certified Azure Data Engineer Associate is an asset.
- You are fluent in German, a good knowledge of English is an asset.
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zürich