At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a Digital Product Manager - API Products
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Lead the conception, launch and further development of our developer products
- Partner with business and architecture stakeholders to translate market opportunities and operational feasibility to developer products
- Understand both internal and external (3rd party developer) needs and gather product requirements
- Engage closely with other digital product managers and software architects
- Work closely with our software architects and dev teams to deliver developer centric API products
- Inspire and motivate a team of engineers to deliver great products
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Establish shared vision across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Use analytics data to define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products and features
- Communicate effectively product value proposition and build product presentations/training materials for internal and external product communications
- Ph.D. or Master's Degree in informatics, information systems, or related disciplines
- Strong confident leadership skills being humble in a highly dynamic team setup
- 2+ years in product management for API products, SaaS solutions or developer relations
- Strong analytical thinker, deep intuition and passion for product
- Proven ability to inspire and motivate your team of designers and engineers to deliver efficiently
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and tools
- A solid understanding of API platforms
- Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG