Master Data Manager Standardization
Start: by agreement
The M2M Execution is responsible to transform all the machines into a digitally orderable product and ensuring the dataflow and clean master data through the worldwide organization. Help us to shape the future of our M2M activities and play a key role in the M2M Data Management. We are taking the next step with our M2M Execution Team. Are you ready to take the next step as well? Be part of us!
- Ensuring increased efficiency and continuous quality improvement through standardization
- Driving global standardization to implement global product configurators and to ensure the digitalization strategy
- Leading and supporting projects in a global environment
- Define global master data concepts and ensure implementation
- Global cooperation with R&D, ITP, Project Execution and supply chain management regarding standardization and standard part assortment
- Maintenance of Bühler standard part assortment including standard parts in gPDM, standard sheets and CAD models
- Collaborate with the cross-functional teams worldwide (Main focus Bühler Bangalore, India)
- Technical background and a higher technical education (Professional School, Technical College or University)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in project management
- Very good knowledge of SAP, Inventor, AutoCAD and Unigraphics
- Basic knowledge of Windchill (gPDM, PartsLink)
- Very good English skills (level FCE)
- Structured, accurate and service oriented working skills
- Passion for data content and documentation coupled with a great awareness of quality
- Willingness to travel
- Career and personal development, Canteen, Parking area, Profit-sharing, Seniority bonus
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!
Senior Recruiting Manager