Tech Risk Assurance combines the fields of audit and technology to bring innovative risk solutions to our clients. Our team helps managing technology risks to optimize operating performance and achieve greater governance and assurance over our clients' IT controls and infrastructure.
Start date: flexible
Your contribution to KPMG
- Perform IT audit, assurance and regulatory mandates for a multinational client portfolio of banking, asset management and insurance clients
- Analyze risks and IT processes in a heterogeneous client environment to provide recommendations and improvement points in our clients' processes
- Work in close collaboration with international and multidisciplinary account teams
- Participate and contribute to the Swiss and international Financial Services KPMG network and build a personal external network in the Swiss Financial Services market
- Support and further develop Financial Services audit, regulatory and assurance solutions by continuously seeking and driving improvement and innovation
- Work as an independent team member and be a mentor for junior staff
This is what makes you successful
- Degree level education (e.g. business informatics, business administration or likewise)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in the field of IT Audit, business processes and design/review of risk and control procedures
- Experience with Financial Services and/or Corporate clients (preferably with Big4 history)
- Know-how with FS regulatory work would be an asset
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and abroad occasionally
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Independent working style and positive attitude
- Fluent in German and English
KPMG as an employer
Digital security has become a top priority for businesses in every sector. Our Cyber Security team offers a comprehensive range of data protection services, enabling clients to identify and mitigate their data security risks. We work with KPMG's technology experts to improve companies' resilience to cyber-attacks and carry out risk assessments and impact analyses. We are at the cutting edge of contemporary digital developments, building the defenses required to withstand the ever-changing tactics of modern-day hackers.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
Do you have any questions?
Experienced Hire Recruiter
+41 58 249 29 85