Hamilton Medical is a dynamic, internationally successful medical device company headquartered in Bonaduz, Switzerland. At Hamilton Medical, we live for ventilation technology. Technology that helps caregivers improve the lives of their critically ill patients. We believe that innovation is essential to meet the demands of critical care.
To strengthen our multinational team, we are looking for motivated people in all areas of the company: from software developers to medical or healthcare professionals, from engineers to export specialists, from production workers to regulatory affairs specialists, and from project leaders to product managers.
- Develop and maintain the product vision, strategy, and roadmap of Hamilton Medical`s IoT and connectivity solutions
- Collaborate with Lead Users and key stakeholders to identify customer needs and market requirements for new IoT and connectivity solutions
- Engage with other medical device manufacturers, as well as standardization committees on the topic of medical device interoperability within the intensive care environment
- Closely work with product owners and development teams on specifying and validating IoT and connectivity features and requirements by representing the voice of the customer
- Initiate and coordinate all IoT and connectivity solutions related marketing activities to foster and increase market penetration
- Train and support area sales managers and distribution partners on promoting Hamilton Medical`s IoT solutions
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems, alternatively multiple years of practical experience within the IT environment
- Experience with information and communication technologies including cybersecurity
- Experience in the area of communication protocols such as HL7, IEEE 11073, FHIR, as well hospital information systems such as EMR or PDMS is considered as a strong benefit
- Product management experience preferred
- Strong strategic, analytical, and technical skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel up to 30% (Post-Covid)
Please note that only complete applications (cover letter, CV, and references) will be considered.