Since 2007, Asyril has been developing and commercializing its “Asycube” family of innovative
flexible feeding systems for automation. Our products are key components for the Smart Factory
of the future and Industry 4.0. Our state of the art technology is revolutionizing the feeding
industry and is highly demanded on various domestic as well as international markets.
In order to develop our IT service, we are currently seeking a highly motivated
to be responsible for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements and specifications.
Initially working as part of a small team and in collaboration with our external IT partner, you will have the unique opportunity to bring your vision for developing the IT service by implementing innovative solutions and supporting the team's growth. This role is seen as a first step before evolving into a managerial position.
- Manage information technology and computer systems in the HQ and in the subsidiaries (US/JP/DE/SG)
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT systems (HW and SW)
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Define and monitor tasks outsourced to external partners
- Ensure required support at the beginning of the growing phase
- Develop the future IT team by recruiting training and coaching employees
What will make you successful:
- Bachelor or a Master in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Proven working experience as an IT Specialist or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Willing to work as part of a small team and take on a wide variety of tasks
- Fluent in French with a high level in English
Innovation, challenges, team spirit and openness are an integral part of the culture at Asyril. Every day is unique. By joining our talented team, you'll not only be contributing to Asyril's growth, but you'll also be working in a constantly evolving environment with plenty of scope for development. Asyril’s headquarters are located at the technology park "Le Vivier", in Villaz-St-Pierre, housing several high-technology companies.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then don't hesitate, apply with your complete application (covering letter, CV, diplomas, work certificates and salary expectations)