Integraal Data Services is recruiting a Cloud Project Manager to join a multidisciplinary team in the French-speaking part of Switzerland and work for our client.
Our Technology & Operations Division designs and integrates software applications ranging from portfolio management systems and trading platforms to banking and corporate solutions. The division is responsible for some of the Group’s key innovations while also sustaining business operations and developing custodian and fund administration services.
The Project Manager is responsible for successful delivery of projects or rescuing existing projects. Such projects include technology, business change and service transformation.
The role requires the ability to manage and lead projects, their inter-dependencies and any risks/issues that may arise. The Project Manager is responsible for overall delivery assurance, integrity and coherence of the project by developing and maintaining a project environment capable of supporting each delivery phase.
The role also requires the ability to assure project quality and develop with project sponsors an agreed course of action to ensure delivery.
Your mission will be to act as a talented Project Manager for cloud-related projects dedicated to the business line, for which we develop and maintain custom-made applications and integrate COTS packages.
Applications run on premises, but we are going to start our journey to the public cloud very soon. Your role will be key in this overall transformation journey.
- Planning and designing the project. Proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating corrective actions as appropriate
- Defining the project governance structure
- Developing or utilizing existing benefit tracking mechanisms including sign up to business benefits
- Quality assurance and overall integrity of the project - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the project; and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other projects/portfolios/programs and corporate technical and specialist standards
- Ability to deliver multiple projects using a variety of methodologies
- Managing the project’s budget, monitoring the expenditures and costs against delivered and realized benefits
- Ensuring that the delivery of new products or services to the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan, business case and governance arrangements
- Ensuring that there is efficient allocation of common resources and skills within the project portfolio
- EPFL or equivalent
- Successful delivery of cloud-related projects within Banking or Wealth and Asset Management environments
- Presenting to project boards and dealing with difficult and demanding stakeholders
- Remaining calm under pressure and think clearly to address difficult problems such as budget over run, initial poor estimating and benefits management
- Working effectively with third party suppliers by building good relationships but also to control them to deliver and take ownership of their issues
- Turning dysfunctional delivery teams in to performing teams that can deliver
- Agile experience
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Very strong and effective leadership and communications skills
- Extensive knowledge of project management methodologies
- Demonstrable experience of budget and resource allocation responsibility
- Sufficient gravitas/credibility to advise other project teams on the impact they will have on the program
- Strong influencing skills and ability to positively and sensitively work with senior stakeholders
- Strong relationship management skills, with the ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Team Player, Self-Motivated, Ability to prioritize
- English minimum B2
Must be Swiss citizen or resident in Switzerland for more than 3 years
Why join us?
We offer the prospect of joining a company on a human scale, attentive to the well-being of its employees, with long-term growth prospects, very solid in its market (customers, partners, etc.).
The Integraal Group is the first Swiss IT company to have obtained BCorp certification.