Today SoftwareONE is a global leader in software and cloud portfolio management and is modernizing the way organizations budget and optimize their global IT spend from on-premises to the cloud. Our 5,500 technology experts located across 80+ countries work on over a 1,000 Technology Projects globally.
We provide customers with the right advice on their Technology Roadmap towards the cloud or optimizing the Business-outcome of a cloud-based landscape. With our PyraCloud platform, applying machine learning, delivering the visibility, insight, automation and control customers demand to maximize their software investments.
In tandem, our Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) services provide the methodology and framework to optimize the underlying IT infrastructure, accelerate cloud adoption and minimize compliance risk. With our dynamic leadership and driven business strategy SoftwareONE is one of the fastest growing technology solution providers in the world with elite partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Adobe, IBM, VMware, Oracle, Citrix, Red Hat, Trend Micro and many more.
Hear from Darryl Sackett our Global Leader - Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) and learn how our SLM business, work environment, and culture has evolved in the 6 years he's been at SoftwareONE. We are always looking for top talent to be a part of our award-winning SLM business and continue its growth. If you want to have the most amazing experience of your working life click on https://www.softwareone.com/careers and find your dream job today!
Together with the SoftwareONE dedicated Swiss Sales Team, you will identify potential Software Lifecycle Management (SLM) needs of our existing customers. In doing so, you will focus primarily on large Enterprise- and also Corporate Customers in Switzerland, in particular in the French speaking Swiss Romandie Market
Senior Solution Sales Business Consultant (gn) - SLM Services
Region: Swiss-Romandie, French native speaking!
You will recommend suitable best practice methods to our customers in dealing with software purchasing and its management and together with them and our Technology Team, you will develop and implement suitable SLM services for problem solving and optimization of software assets.
- You will enable complex customer environments with a focus on Software Cloud Services and relate them with potential customers' digitization and Cloud strategies - leading them into the future
- You work with SLM consultants to prepare and create SLM Proposals and Statement of works and present them to the customer together with the Account Manager
- The focus is on the topics of process and cost optimization, transparency gains, software spend management or software portfolio management
- You will recommend suitable best practice methods to our customers in dealing with software purchasing and its management; together you develop suitable services for problem solving and optimization
- You ensure that our consulting strategy is aligned with the business of our clients. You set up, structure and manage complex SLM-Presales projects successfully
Moreover, you will ensure that our consulting strategy is aligned with the business of our clients.
At the end of the day, you will set up, structure and manage complex SLM-Presales projects successfully and full-cycle. Your personality matters!
Ideally, you hold a degree in business economics alternatively IT & Economics or have completed a training in a comparable environment. You are a strong sales talent and are also strong in communication and negotiation
- You already have professional experience in sales of services in the IT environment (End-Users/Customers)
- You have sales talent and are also strong in communication and negotiation
- You have very good knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Software/IT Procurement, Software Asset Management (SAM), Digital Supply Chain,..
- Ideally, you already have experience in delivering projects in one of these above-mentioned areas
French is your mother language and you speak English on a fluent level, maybe a bit of German would be a plus.
You live in Romandie or the French - CH border area, in order to reach very fast and in flexible way the customers in Geneva, Lausanne and the rest of Switzerland.