Do you want to help us continue our success story? As part of an interdisciplinary, agile team that drives innovation at LGT, you have the opportunity to actively shape our digitalization strategy and thus our future. Over the next few years, we want to combine the best of the analog and digital worlds to create a truly personal client experience with cutting-edge digital services and products.
As a Developer for Access Rights on Container Plattform, you are responsible for the development and maintenance of access right topics on the containerized Openshift platform. In this varied and responsible role, you will further develop the digital backbone of your specialist area and take on the following tasks:
- You are responsible for the development and maintenance of API's regarding all topics of user authorization
- You design and implement changes out of requirements from projects and other requests
- You support other development teams regarding questions on authorization of users
- You are a supporter for agile teams in terms of access rights on the container platform
- You help to find a solution in case of a incident in the productive system
Your line team is mainly located in Bendern, Liechtenstein.The team in which you mainly work is located in Zurich and Liechtenstein, majority in close remote contact. Your daily and senior stakeholders are from various locations in APAC and Europe.
What you bring
- You have a higher education in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- You are skilled with containerization and the Openshift platform
- You have experience with Avaloq and its security principles
- You are familiar with Oracle database or know the principles of SQL
- You feel confident with object-oriented programming languages like Java and the DevOps principles
- You work systematically, structured and independently
- You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
What we offer
Once they're part of LGT, people usually stay with us for quite a while. This is because we foster a truly constructive and collaborative working environment and offer long-term development opportunities. We achieve success together and entrust you with great responsibility, offering an environment in which everybody can contribute and share expertise, help establish agile ways of working and bring in innovative ideas.
We kindly ask you to take into account that we cannot consider applications via recruitment agencies for this position.