Do you like to take a high-level view? Are you interested in current and future technology trends? Do you have some architectural experience and would like to take it to the enterprise level?
Do you like to take the high-level view? Are you interested in the current and future technology trends? Do you have some architectural experience and would like to take it to the enterprise level?
- Drive the processes and enterprise architecture, consisting of ABB, SBB, information flows between them as well as the Process Architecture, all using Sparx Systems` Enterprise Architect tool to provide to the project and aligned
- Syndicate and define architecture and roadmaps
- Analyze architectural data, uncover opportunities and formulate pragmatic recommendations
- Redesigning the Sales Platform, Booking Platform, and Execution Platform
- Contribute to initiatives to deliver architectural solution proposals
- Create templates and processes for the organization to use in their architectural analysis
- Develop insightful reports on our progress in developing a world-class architecture function
- University degree in computer science, computer information systems or related field of study
- Strong knowledge and track record of enterprise architecture
- More than 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture experience
- 2 years of experience with Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect tool
- 2 years of experience in business process modeling
- Experience in creating enterprise or solution architectures for major applications or change programs
- A passion to continuously improve and challenge existing methods and working practices of an organisation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, able to partner with technical experts as well as senior business stakeholders and present complex concepts in a simple way
- Fluent in English, other languages such as German a plus
- Knowledge in TOGAF and IT development methodologies such as Safe are advantageous but not critical
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at https://www.allegisgroup.com/en-gb/privacy-notices for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.