Senior Test Analyst/Engineer
Your role :
Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
- create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
- document and control test activities
- present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
- oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
Your team :
You'll be working in the iX team formerly known as Global Order Manager in Opfikon. Our role is to support line managers and employees across the Client Order Capability and in particular with a strong emphasis on regulatory reporting and datafeed processing. You will be aligned to the Reporting delivery unit for Client Orders globally.
Your experience and skills :
- a university degree in IT or a related field
- strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
- the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
- In depth expertise with testing the JEDI data processing suite both server and GUI side testing.
- Solid experience with testing database and regulatory reporting feeds.(MiFID, EMIR, FinFrag, FINMA, CFTC)
- Experience with basic Oracle SQL scripting to investingate data processing.
- Compentent with unix shells and file management.
- fluent in English, especially technical vocabulary
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance. Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Information Technology (IT)