Requirements Engineer (auch freelance)
CODAN ARGUS AG (Baar, ZG) is part of the Danish CODAN group. We develop, produce, and sell medical devices for infusion therapy. As a Requirements Engineer with us, you will play a decisive role in the effective and efficient development and advancement of our infusion pumps and associated accessories. This is a challenging and exciting position within a growing, innovative MedTech company.
- Support our Product Management to gather the needs and expectations of our customers, to perform user interviews, to validate our products, to ensure usability and to develop release strategies.
- Describe, analyze and manage requirements during the entire product life cycle.
- Support our R&D to describe specifications and test scenarios.
- Build trustful communication and collaboration across customers and peers.
- Develop and ensure requirement engineering best practices and efficient processes.
- Support our Quality Management to implement necessary regulatory standards.
- Experienced Engineer in the medical field with 5+ years' experience in software development.
- At least 3 years' experience in requirements engineering, preferably in medical devices
- Analytical mindset, excellent communications and team skills
- Proactive, able to work under pressure, assertive, people integration abilities
- Confident and convincing presence
- Willing to travel (Europe)
- Very good verbal and written German and English
Preferably you also have:
- Knowledge of medical regulatory requirements such as 13485, 14971, 62304, 62366 and 60601
- Experience in the medical field and hospital workflow
- Experience in IoT products, big data utilization, digitalization of user workflows
Have we piqued your interest? We look forward to receiving your application via e-mail. CODAN ARGUS offers a secure and interesting role in a future-proof industry with contemporary employment.
Contact: Danijel Vujevic, HR
CODAN ARGUS AG
Oberneuhofstrasse 10 · CH-6340 Baar Tel. +41 (0) 41 · 785 09 44 · E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.codanargus.com
Die entscheidende Verbindung
CODAN ARGUS AG
Frau Eveline Wörndli