Our client, a global technology company in Switzerland, is looking for a
Senior Test Analyst
The Senior Test Analyst works within the SaaS team, who are accountable for new product delivery as required by the company’s product developments plans. The role will perform quality assurance and testing functions within the team by designing test strategies for new features and improving test automation.
- Drive the software validation process of the company’s software projects.
- Quality assurance and functional testing across new and existing software products.
- Liaise with internal teams (developers and product managers) to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Regression testing.
- Identify new automated tests that improve release quality and reduce manual regression testing
- Work within the agile software development lifecycle
- Testing specifications and release signoff
- Reviewing technical design documents and system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Validate software before release to the customer
- Review project related documentation to ensure appropriate test strategies have been designed prior to release
- Triage support/bug related issues to identify the cause impact and urgency of bugs
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs
- Work with our support team to reproduce and record bugs identified by customers, provide workarounds where possible, and keep our support team updated on when fixes will be released
- Work in any other relevant technologies that are adopted by the SaaS team
- Stay up-to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- BSc or MSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 5 years working experience in data science or a related field.
- Testing experience in C#, Selenium, SQL, APIs, iOS and Android
- Experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- White box and black box testing
- Experience preparing test strategies, test plans, test cases and performing usability testing, functional testing, regression testing and exploratory testing
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum development process
- Experience in SQL and scripting
- Knowledge in the best practices of testing, continuous improvement and adoption of new test technologies as appropriate
Our client offers:
- Possibility to be exposed to an international environment in a company with excellent reputation.
- Possibility to develop competencies in product development and project management.
- Dynamic and young work environment.