Skyguide provides air navigation services in Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. With around 1500 employees from more than 30 nations, we are pursuing an ambitious innovation strategy that is based on a strong safety and learning culture. We are guided by four values: "We team up to succeed", "We drive innovation", "We own what we do" and, finally, "We create great customer value".
Are you interested in finding out more? We want you to join us as a/an ...
Do you want to be an actor of this journey and add rea value to our stakeholder?
Few years ago, Skyguide implemented a new delivery model based on Scaled Agile Framework for Enter-prise (SAFeTM). The Air Navigation Services Provision is highly regulated by EASA rules supported by the Federal Office for Civil Aviation (FOCA). FOCA is performing a continuous oversight on the implemented changes.
One of the challenges faced with this new delivery organization is the proper integration of Compliance and Quality delivery evidence. Therefore, in order to reinforce the Operational Readiness and Compliance team is seeking a Quality Expert. This person will work within the Application and Integration services division and report to the Head of Operational Readiness & Compliance group.
- Acting as reference for the Software Assurance process (SkyART)
- Delivering Software Assurance process training to Agile Team members
- Validating Agile Team member competences, identify gaps & promote trainings
- Supporting the Agile Teams in integrating quality activities in the design and production activities
- Elaborating training material on Quality Assurance and Control
- Providing training to Agile Teams
- Master degree in IT
- 5+ years in a similar role in a highly regulated environment
- Good knowledge of a Software Engineering Standard e.g ISO1207, ED-153
- Experience in an Agile Delivery Environment
- Strong presentation and document writing skills
- Attention to details, good analytical skills, pragmatic and solution oriented
- Able to face challenges with positive and constructive attitude, agile mindset
- English fluent written and spoken (C1), French and/or German is an asset
When: 1st February 2024 or upon availability
Working percentage: 80% - 100%