In Stäfa's Research & Development center, we develop hearing solutions for hearing impaired people and hearing care professionals in the form of hearing devices, accessories, web services, mobile applications, and PC software. To this end, our agile engineering teams design, deliver and integrate reusable engineering assets, made for a large part of software, but also of hardware and mechanical parts. As requirements engineer in some of these teams, you have a cooperative, iterative and incremental mediation role between the stakeholders of the agile engineering process, which include engineers, product managers, researchers, end users and hearing care professionals.
- Facilitate understanding and agreement among the stakeholders of a system on its externally observable
characteristics, but also on its context, its usage and the goals of its users
- Document requirements & specifications with the necessary detail level needed by the
engineering takeholders (Verification, Development, Marketing, UX, etc.), and in conformity
with Medical Device regulations
- Maintain this documentation up to date (change control, agile sprints & program increments)
- Contribute to the planning of engineering activities (projects, epics, etc.)
- Define, improve and document our requirements engineering practices and processes
- Share requirements engineering related knowledge in our communities of practice
- University degree in engineering
- Profound engineering experience, preferably from a consumer product or medical device
industry setting rather than an IT-only environment, preferably as Requirements Engineer
- Ability to effectively integrate information from various disciplines
- Ability to work effectively across geographical, cultural and language borders
- Experience in Total Quality Management environment
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in German
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.
Gianni Raffi, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01
Snova is an equal opportunity employer.
We team up. We grow talent. We collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds to win with the best team in the market place. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of a candidate's ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation or marital status, gender, genetic identity, age, disability or any other legally protected status.