LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in over 40 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Contribute to the SimCorp Dimension as a Service implementation project at LGT Capital Partners and help defining and establishing the SimCorp application management function;
- Be responsible for system configuration and parametrization of SimCorp Dimension in close collaboration with SimCorp, our implementation partner, business analysts and various IT departments;
- Become the 1st contact point for business stakeholders and hands-on sparring partner for SimCorp Dimension within IT;
- Coordinate the definition, specification and implementation of integration requirements;
- Plan and manage testing of additional features and new product releases in close cooperation with business stakeholders as well as the IT Development, Infrastructure and Operations teams;
- Organize and hold trainings for SimCorp;
- Continuously develop the SimCorp Dimension application together with internal and external partners by identifying, evaluating and specifying new requirements and coordinating the implementation.
- Bachelor/Master's degree or equivalent higher education in Information Technology, Data Engineering or similar;
- In-depth knowledge and several years of hands-on experience in supporting, customizing and further developing SimCorp Dimension, preferably SCDaaS;
- Experienced in dealing with different stakeholders in business and IT
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with independent, highly structured and goal-oriented working style;
- Strong communication skills in English and German.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon