AESA Cortaillod is an international high-tech SME located in the area of Neuchâtel, Switzerland. We develop and produce test equipment and systems for the electrical cable industry. We are a reference and an innovating player in the field of the electrical cable metrology.
To further strengthen our after-sales department, we are looking for a young and motivated
Your main activity will be to provide technical support to our customers (in-house and on site) and actively participate in the delivery of our test equipment. This position will require international travels to customer manufacturing plants.
You are a young electronics engineer (or equivalent) with a good knowledge of software and a first experience in the field of technical support. You speak English, other languages are a plus. You have a good level of autonomy and initiative while being able to work in a team.
Main Responsibilities and Activities
- Perform commissioning of measurement equipment
- Participate in assembly, testing and calibration of the equipment
- Provide Hardware and Software Support to our customer base
- Troubleshoot and configure software and hardware
- Participate in improvement projects and the development of support tools
- International Travel (ca. 15%)