Specialized in custom web application developement, CDI SA currently has over 40 employees. Our company works for a wide range of clients in domains such as the healthcare industry, the book industry and various others.
For our Cancer Screening Information Systems team, we are hiring a
- Manage and lead data migration projects
- Work in close collaboration with the project manager and the business analyst of the target systems
- Design, develop, document, test and execute Data Migration processes
- Perform technical validation of extracted and migrated data
- Liaise with the customer for the organization of Data Quality & Validation processes
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent relevant experience
- Knowledge of Data Migration processes and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle)
- Communication skills and teamwork
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English. Basic knowledge of French would be an asset.
- Swiss citizenship or permit to work in Switzerland
- Proven experience as Data Migration Specialist or Data Migration Lead in a large-scale project
- Interesting software development projects
- Contact with international customers
- 5 weeks paid vacation and a modern and dynamic work environment
This position is open to both men and women, and we consider every application.
This vacancy will be filled as soon as possible
Interested candidates are invited to send us via JobUP, their application file which will be treated with strict confidentiality and discretion.
For any additional information, you can contact Mr. Yvan Sarbach via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org at no.079 433 17 07 or Mrs. Cynthia Monnard HR Manager email@example.com