Audemars Piguet is the oldest fine watchmaking manufacturer still in the hands of its founding families. Located in Le Brassus since 1875, the company has written some of the finest chapters in the history of Haute Horlogerie, including a number of world firsts. This has only been possible due to the vision and convictions instilled in us by our founders and the numerous talents that have made up the Audemars Piguet Family up to today. We are a community of passionate individuals forging our own path every day.
We are looking for a
Senior Infor M3 ERP Technical Administrator*
Your missions :
- Design, plan, maintain and deliver current and future Infor M3 environments. (Technical architecture approach, including standards like roadmap, sizing, change control, release management, etc.),
- Support PeopleSoft HR ERP Solution,
- Liaise with ERP Team to manage service providers and external partners,
- Collaborate with business and product owner to capture performance, availability, and recovery requirements of the technical architecture; and translate them into agreed targets, SLAs and KPIs,
- Cooperate with process and functional managers in cross-functional ERP projects to support/improve architecture of the solution,
- Work with Infrastructure team, Security Team, and support service partners to understand preferred technologies and capabilities to improve architecture/Security (e.g. disaster recovery strategy),
- Ensure that Supporting Teams promote best practices in operating the provided solutions and guide customers accordingly,
- Work closely with Dev and Data Integration Team to provide input for evaluation, testing, implementation, migration plans on programs, new modules or upgraded software,
- Manage projects: guarantee deliverables at each stage of a project,
- Interfaces with the software vendors for any application bug resolution or application maintenance issues.
Your experience :
Bachelor's in computer science or equivalent diploma,
Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position and 1+ years in data integration,
Strong background on IBMi Power systems, M3 (+ LifeCycle Manager), AS400 systems,
Knowledge of database languages and systems (DB2, SQLServer, etc.),
Operational Experience on Peoplesoft, web services (APIs) and new technologies,
Knowledge of Microsofts Standards: Office, Collaboration tools and operating systems,
Certification and working experience with ITIL framework,
Sense of organization and initiative,
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. French a must, English a plus,
Autonomy and rigorous as well with a strong Team Work/collaboration mindset.
If you wish to join an exciting and dynamic, team and play an active role in Audemars Piguet success, please send us your application (resume, cover letter, work certificates etc...) at the address below.