As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
Do you have experience with Avaloq and are you keen to work in an international and dynamic environment, where your work has a direct impact on the core business? Are you excited about the world of finance and eager to tackle challenges across a wide range of products? Do you have a business mindset and the ability to drive change?
Then we are looking for you to complement our growing Avaloq team. We seek for an experienced Avaloq Developer to strengthen our in-house development and help us in shaping the future of our Core Banking infrastructure. With your profound technical skills and your comprehensive business knowledge, you drive the design of purposeful IT solutions and contribute to the constant enhancement of our services.
As a Senior Avaloq Developer, you lead the entire development process from requirements engineering, system design proposal and development up to testing assistance. You collaborate closely with our internal clients for regular development work and in the course of implementing solutions in a broader project context.
- Own and develop software solutions in Avaloq and surrounding applications
- Improve and maintain existing tailored solutions in Avaloq
- Assist and consult our business owners in the definition of functional requirements
- Act as technical project lead in your area of responsibility; govern testing campaigns and activities for solutions developed in your domain
- Coordinate your work with developers in related areas as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and manage the development pipeline in your area of responsibility
- Train junior members of the team and provide guidance to other developers
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, software engineering or related discipline
- Strong software development knowledge, especially in Avaloq
- Solid understanding of banking and finance
- Willingness to take responsibility proactively across the whole development lifecycle
- Ability to work independently, in a team and with various stakeholders
- Business fluent in English
Agencies, please contact our Human Resources department here to submit profiles.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.