BI Business Engineer
Only Swiss based candidates will be considered.
Experis Switzerland is looking for an experienced BI Business Engineer. Our client is a leading global manufacturer of automatic door systems with around 100 employees in Switzerland.
Do you have the right skillset and can start immediately, read on and apply!
- Location: Fehraltorf (Kanton Zürich)
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: permanent
In this position you will work closely with several business departments, analyzing their requirements and determining data reporting needs that supports business decision making.
You will be responsible for the delivery of solution-oriented applications using Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting/ Visualization technologies
- Hands-on experience with BI applications and Pentaho.
- Experience in database modelling as well as in the design and implementation of BI solutions based on a DWH.
- Relevant working experience between 3 and 5 years.
- Exposure to Big Data, Artificial Intelligence or Data Science is a plus (e.g. Python, R, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc.).
- Experienced in the development, expansion and maintenance of BI landscapes
- Fluent English language skills (written, spoken) are a pre-requisite. German is an advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent
- L, B, C permit or Swiss citizenship is required
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Development, expansion and maintenance of the existing BI landscape
- Recommend enhancements and modifications to optimize business intelligence processes.
- Develop a product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
- Address business intelligence queries and issues in a timely fashion
- Create and execute project plans within the allotted budget and timelines.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of daily data processing.
- Support of strategic projects as BI specialist.
- Maintain documentations for all business intelligence pro-cesses.
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity. Should you require additional information, please contact Marc Kaars on +41 44 229 99 44.
Experis is Europe's leading recruitment agency. Experis has more than 200 currently open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you!
Check out all of Experis' job openings at www.experis.ch and connect to me on LinkedIn or Xing.
Linkedin/ Xing: Marc Kaars Sijpesteijn