A leading, Swiss bank of global repute, with its busy and long-established headquarters in Geneva. They offer a high calibre career path and clients to match as well as a collegial, working environment with like-minded, well-qualified individuals.
A leading, Swiss bank of global repute, with its busy and long-established headquarters in Geneva. They offer a high calibre career path and clients to match as well as a collegial, working environment with like-minded, well-qualified individuals. Senior IT Auditor
Are you a Senior IT Auditor/Manager in a Big 4 looking for a fresh challenge within a dynamic team on the client side? Perhaps you are in another bank today, working as an experienced IT Auditor, and looking to join a slightly larger team? Our client not only offers high quality work but also the chance to be part of a friendly and dynamic team at a superb banking brand.
Your missions will include but not be limited to:
- Define and implement an audit program, together with the supporting budget, for each of the assigned audit missions, assess risk management as well as the effectiveness and efficiency of the audited activities.
- Participate in business audits by providing support relating to automated controls, IT and security aspects.
- Propose concrete and pragmatic suggestions for improvement and follow up on the measures to be taken.
- Actively participate in sessions to present audit reports to Management.
- Exchange on a regular basis with the various key managers within the business lines.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of audit processes and tools.
- Engineering degree in computer science or training deemed equivalent.
- At least 4 to 8 years as an internal or external IT auditor in banking or finance, information security or deemed equivalent.
- Good knowledge of IT processes and risks.
- Excellent technical knowledge (in particular Cloud technologies, DevOps, operational security, cyber security)
- General knowledge of banking processes and IT applications supporting them (Avaloq: an advantage).
- CISA certification required, or willingness to obtain it quickly.
- French mother tongue, fluency in English; excellent writing skills in both languages.
- Good knowledge of another language (especially German, Italian or Spanish): a plus.
- Domicile in Switzerland mandatory.