Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people's lives with forward-looking products.
Become a part of our winning team at SMG
We hire the best digital talents to meet the highest demands of our users and customers in Switzerland. In return, we offer an attractive, innovative, friendly and fast-paced work environment where you can reach your full potential, achieve your goals, and your successes are celebrated.
About The Role
In this role, you will have the responsibility to develop and support a successfully built Salesforce CRM. Your expertise will not only encompass the technical aspects of APEX programming but also extends to architectural considerations, ensuring our Salesforce implementation aligns with business goals and scalability.
- Maintain the developed Salesforce productive environment
- Design and implement custom solutions using Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, API Integrations and other Salesforce development tools
- Define and document system architecture, including data models, integration points, and scalability plans
- Improve constantly automation of the system
- Coordinate development with other project members and Salesforce admins
- Keep a good overview of the latest Salesforce trends, developments and updates
- Keep a clean set-up of development and a productive environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and translate them into technical solutions
- Ensure that Salesforce best practices are followed and the platform is scalable for future growth.
- You have 3+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Developer
- You are fluent in German and English
- Knowledge of the standard capabilities of Salesforce
- Proficiency in Apex, Visualforce, Lightning components, and Salesforce integrations
- You have an analytical mindset and find joy in solving problems
- You can organize yourself and work independently on given tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
In addition, SMG offers you
- 6 weeks of holidays (with the possibility to buy up to 10 additional days)
- 40-hour week (flexitime with a cap at 45 hours ? We take work-life balance seriously)
- Professional accident and supplementary insurance (100% covered by SMG)
- No fixed office days (you work where you feel most comfortable)
- Independent counselling centre for personal and psychological problems
- Gender-neutral fair pay with clearly defined career profiles
- Choose your hardware (Mac or Windows + 2 monitors for home)
- Choose your mobile phone (iPhone, Samsung, Pixel)
Apply Now! We are looking forward to getting to know you!