At our site in Switzerland in the field of technology and department of Product Development, we are looking for a technically experienced personality as a
Your main tasks
- Collaborate with enterprise and domain architects to review and establish secure architectures.
- Contribute to strategy and roadmap of enterprise security portfolio.
- Collaborate with Risk Management to assess product risks, identify and drive the implementation of appropriate mitigation measures
- Guiding the implementation of industry leading cloud security standards and best practices within teams (for example, secure coding best practices, internal security training).
- Provide advice, analysis and recommendation on the security of existing products and products in development.
- Contribute to cybersecurity policies
- Plan, execute or oversee the execution of vulnerability testing and scanning.
- Support backup policies, disaster recovery plan, and business continuity planning.
- Participate in the due diligence process when adopting/purchasing new providers/SaaS/PaaS that integrates or interacts with our data or infrastructure.
- Evaluate and monitor 3rd party providers from a security perspective and generate a security status report.
- Coordinate with Regulatory Affairs and Risk Management regarding security needs and regulatory standards & constraints
- Create and manage a portfolio of cybersecurity & data protection design patterns for IoT solutions
- Participation in project / product informal review and formal internal audits
- Degree from technical college or university computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience with modern development methods and tools (Scrum, TFS, Maven, git, CI/CD, ...)
- Experience with cloud applications and providers (AWS / Azure)
- Experience with IoT applications and relevant communication protocols (Bluetooth, NFC, ssh, etc.)
- Experience with data security, data protection and data integrity
- Experience with relevant standards and regulations (ISO 27001, GDPR, FDA Cybersecurity Guidelines, etc.)
- Good communication skills (both in an engineering and business context)
- Good knowledge of English
Human Resources Consultant
+41 (0) 34 424 38 93
Your future place of work
The Ypsomed Group
The Ypsomed Group is a leading developer and manufacturer of injection and infusion systems for self-medication and a renowned diabetes specialist with over 30 years' experience. Ypsomed has its headquarters in Burgdorf, Switzerland, and operates a global network of manufacturing sites, subsidiaries and distributors. The Ypsomed Group employs around 1700 employees.