Franke ist ein globaler Anbieter von intelligenten Systemlösungen für die Essens- und Getränkezubereitung sowie für Kaffeezubereitung etabliert in 40 Ländern. Alles, was wir tun, soll wunderbar sein - vom Design und der Herstellung unserer Produkte bis hin zur Art und Weise, wie wir mit unseren Partnern, Kunden und Arbeitskollegen umgehen.
Franke is a leading global supplier of products and systems solutions for domestic kitchens, professional system catering and coffee preparation, established in around 40 countries with 62 subsidiaries. In the 2020 financial year, the Group generated sales of around CHF 2.2 billion with over 8,500 employees.
You are eager to learn and up for new challenges with every new project? Your are highly self motivated and passionate about driving IT Application projects to a success? You are open minded in technologies beyond the classical ERP and applying them to support the business processes?
For our Global Application team in Aarburg (near Olten), where the global headquarters is located, we are looking for you as a Project Manager 100% (f/m).
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manageall phases of the project lifecycle including analysis, design, development, testing and deployment solutions as well as documentation and user training
- Understand business needs and processes and anticipate,driveand facilitate the design of processes
- Apply a broader view of technology changes and their implications for the businessas well as strategicand organizational impacts
- Guide the Business indefining the requirements andtranslate business requirements into technical aspects
You're the perfect match, if you have:
- Qualified professional with many years of project experienceinthe ERP SAP environmentin the manufacturing industry
- Experience in Business Analysis and Requirements Management
- Strong BackgroundinEnd-to-End Business Processes
- Experience inguidingBusinessto identifybusiness requirements anda strong ability to translate business requirements into technical aspects
- Sound experience in applying orcustomizingSAP applications
- Demonstrated experience working together in global teams in an international environment
- Customer and solution oriented with strong analytical skillsand hands-on mentality
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in English spoken and written, German is a plus
Ready to apply? Make your mark. Join us!
Michael Müller, Country Head of Human Resources Switzerland, is looking forward to the first contact with you. Please apply using the "Apply" button below. Thank you very much.