As a global innovation leader for machines and solutions in both the ophthalmic and precision optics industries, we offer first-class technology and tailor-made services. Integral to our success are our more than 900 employees worldwide.
For our global organization, based in our Swiss office in Baar, we are looking for a:
- Lead sales and customer experience applications (C4C, Webshop and SAP SD)
- Manage, configure and test SAP SD, Cloud for Customer, Webshop
- Identify, analyze and continuously improve sales and Cx processes
- Lead digitalization projects/subprojects in sales and SAP area
- Work closely with SAP community of the parent company EssilorLuxottica
- Develop and maintain the key user concept, improve SAP skills and know-how in the business
- Stay current with Technology Trends (AI, eCommerce, Cloud and Digitalization)
- Degree in computer sciences or comparable education
- Previous experience in a similar role with very good knowledge in end-to-end process harmonization and best practices
- At least 2 years’ experience in SAP Sales (SD or C4C)
- Good knowledge of other SAP modules
- Excellent management and organization skills
- Strong ability to collaborate in a global team
- Relevant SAP certifications would be an added advantage
- Fluency in English and German, Italian or French a plus
Do you want to contribute your can-do qualities to a motivated work environment? Are you ready to take on responsibility in an exciting field?
Then send your application to Aline Walther, HR Manager ad interim, email@example.com.