Rothschild & Co.
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 3,800 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 40 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
For over 200 years, Rothschild & Co’s freedom to offer objective advice and our commitment to personal service have combined to shape and grow our private clients’ wealth, building value for generations. Our dynamic growth and ambitious targets in relation to quality, innovation and reliability have created a need for the above mentioned role.
Overview of Role
The Client Management Team needs a strong and analytical person to manage the Business Applications of the Bank. The Client Management Team is responsible for an extensive portfolio of applications:
- CIS (Client Information System, .NET framework) covering the Client opening process, Client data management and maintenance
- Atlas, the CRM and Advisory tool (Finantix / Java platform)
- Pythagoras (Worldcheck data)
- Gemini, Ticketing and workflow tool
- Rothschild & Co Private Wealth eBanking (Avaloq Front Platform)
- Interfaces to our core Banking system Avaloq and other CRM systems within the Rothschild & Co Group
As a member of a team with 2 Business Analysts and 2 .Net developers, it is important the candidate shows flexibility, proactivity and responsibility. The team continues to enhance and develop those applications, internally or with our external providers.
The candidate will take responsibilities of some of certain applications as Business Analyst and continues to support, develop and enhance those applications through change requests and projects requests. The candidate will closely collaborate with the Business, stakeholders and third-party software providers.
Projects are on the roadmap to increase the applications further in the area of process digitalization and enhancements of user experiences / GUI.
- Business analysis - Bring a structured and methodical approach to analysing and visualising complex Business requirements for internal or external development and translating these into clear and precise requirements documentation.
- Application development - Support development of the applications and interfaces with our different IT providers. Implementation of system enhancements using the .Net infrastructure and knowledge in other web development environments (Java, J2EE) would be also very beneficial.
- Application Support - Support Business users to ensure they make best use of their systems.
- Problem Management - Assist in continual improvement of systems through careful analysis of issues and their causes.
- Projects – Participate in and/or manage projects delivery in cooperation within the IT- and Business teams.
Education and Qualifications
- Academic University degree (Master level)
- 3-5 years' experience in IT Business Analysis and/or application development
- Ability to understand the business processes
- Experience in Financial Industry are beneficial
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure and its importance to the effective running of Business Applications
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Experience as IT Business Analyst (functional specifications, documentation and testing)
- Understanding of application design and database design
- Beneficial qualifications are experiences about:
–Object-oriented programming and design
–Full stack development experience
–WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
–Microsoft SQL Server 2008+
–Angular 2 +
–Mobile, iPad application development
- Strong team player with an ability to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence amongst peers and colleagues
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Practical experience in requirements and/or test management and change management
- Problem solving skills, able to gather and analyse complex information and present back incisive analysis and options going forward
- Project delivery and project management skills
- Solution oriented personality with the ability to design and implement efficient processes supported electronic workflows and modern IT applications capabilities
- Resourceful, self-motivated and decisive with decision making capability
- Flexible individual willing to get involved where required and keen to face new challenges
- Strong Service Delivery mentality with real attention to quality and excellence in all areas
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). German language skills are beneficial
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter through our recruitment tool.