LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 80 billion in assets under management and more than 600 institutional clients in over 40 countries. An international team of over 600 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Client Services Liquid Markets team acts in between the investment management teams and relationship managers. The team is responsible for a variety of activities throughout a fund's/mandate's lifecycle including questionnaires from clients and prospect clients, consultant database management and requests as well as preparation of marketing materials and providing responses to various clients/stakeholders.
This student position is designed to be a full-time role during the semester break and will offer flexibility during studies with approx. two working days a week. This is a great opportunity for students who are able to commit to this role for at least two years.
Your main tasks as Student Support within the Client Services Liquid Markets team include:
- Supporting the team in filling out and maintaining consultant databases;
- Supporting the team in preparing the data part of questionnaires from clients and prospected clients (i.e. knowing from which sources the data can be obtained, checking the data and aggregating it into meaningful information);
- Supporting the team in preparing marketing materials;
- Supporting the team in various projects.
- Currently studying Finance, Business Administration or similar at Bachelor level or at beginning of Master studies;
- Excellent Excel skills (e.g. PivotTables) and have an affinity with numbers;
- Native or bilingual proficiency in German and strong command of English;
- Efficient and precise working style with high focus on details;
- Service-oriented team player and an international mindset.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon