Sika is a speciality chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its 25,000 employees generated annual sales of CHF 9.24 billion in 2021.
Sika Informationssysteme AG operates Sika’s global modern IT platforms allowing our approx. 23’000 users in over 100 countries around the world to carry out their business processes efficiently. As a competent partner it supports the business and the local IT organizations to develop the next generation of innovative digital solutions.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Corporate IT Security Consultant who defines, oversees and challenges the security related settings and configurations including Microsoft 365 and Azure. You will be working in Zürich in the Governance, Risk and Security team and in close collaboration with the Workplace and Infrastructure team.
- Provide support and technical consultancy to global and local IT teams in the analysis, design and implementation phases of the projects, as well as in the security architecture
- Propose innovative solutions to ensure security and implement efficient and effective technical controls in line with the group's policy
- Advise and closely cooperate in M365 projects aimed at advancing technical and organizational cloud security competencies, adopting best practices, and adapting to the new trends in cloud security
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and IT administrators to plan and implement security strategies and to ensure that the solutions comply with the policies and regulations of the organization
- Implementation of industry leading practices around M365 cyber risks and cloud security
- End to end ownership of Microsoft Information Protection, including review and configuration of existing setting and new features.
- Manage, monitor and act upon M365 Security & Compliance center scores and events
We Need Your Skills
- At least 3-5 years of broad IT security experience in a globally distributed IT organization
- CISSP or other relevant security certificates
- M365 Security Administrator certified within the M365 Security Administrator Track or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of security related experience within the M365 Security related technologies (Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Platform) and hybrid environments
- Good knowledge of different operating systems, O365, cloud computing concepts in general and understanding of networking concepts
- Ability to handle IT concepts, various technologies, architecture diagrams and translate into actionable items. Follow up on execution steps, risks, and exceptions
- Ability to work independently and manage the capacity
- Consent and solution-oriented personality with sound analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good communication, presentation and consulting skills
- Advanced in English, German a benefit.
Building Trust Every Day
- Sika is a truly global company: With subsidiaries in more than 100 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit
- Sika is a great employer where communication across various cultures and diversity are highly valued.
- For a large company, we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision-making processes
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits
For insights into what our colleagues say about working at Sika, please click here.
For more information about this exciting challenge, please contact Robert Lienhard - Senior Talent Acquisition Partner / firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your application.